ES - elfsea springfaire

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Mon Mar 20 13:16:29 PST 2000

To all merchants:

Elfsea springfaire is may 12 thru 14 th, 2000
site is Canton Tx.

And yes once again I am merchant coordinator, so if you would
like to merchant at springfaire in may please contact me,
InnesDee, aka Inez

Merchant fee is as usual, an item of your choice from your stock,
to go as prizes for winners of various competitions.

Rumor has it that there is there is to be a Baronial Investiture at
springfaire.

In service to the Kingdom, Barony, and populace as large,
Innes..
          e-mail address is      ldyinnes at juno.com

P S  looking forward to seeing you there.