ES - House Warming Party

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Tue Mar 21 05:08:30 PST 2000

Greetings All!

For those of you who have not heard, my Lady Anezka and I have been fortuned
with a newly rented House firmly within the lands of Elfsea.  As such we
consider it most appropriate that we hold a party for all of our friends.
After trying to reconcile Anezka's touring schedule with Kingdom Calendar
events I know will have large Elfsea draws (Crown Tourney, Red Tape, etc) we
have settled upon Friday April 21st.  The festivities will start at 7:00.

The location of the party is :
	1705 Overbrook Court
	Arlington, TX 76014-2524

We will provide drinks of the non-alcoholic variety, and whatever of the
alcoholic variety I may have laying about (I think there is still quite a
bit of Tequila left over from my last batch of Liquid Apple Pie).  We would
ask that you bring a dish to feed a few people for all to share.

There is an absolutely huge backyard, to quote Ld. Fearghus "You could hold
fighter practice here."  So ... We would offer that any who wish to bring
armor and try yourselves, you are more than welcome to.

Yours in Service, War, and Fun,

Lord Timothy of Glastonbury
Anezka z Rozmitala

PS : We realize this is the day before Padraig's Wake and Bardic Beer Fest
but we hope you will still come, or even go to both!