ES - UTA Renaissnace Festival

nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Fri Mar 31 14:49:35 PST 2000

Greetings all!
	At the last populace meeting I mentioned that UTA was wanting to
put on a small renaissance fair at the school.  The day still stands at
April 19,Wednsday, from 11:30 -1:30 pm.  It will be held outside in our
Unidversity center mall.  They plan on provideing food, some entertainment
and a few craft ideas.   They would like for us to provide as much as we
can in the way of fighting demos, dancing, music, and A&S display.
Basicly much like what we do for The Highland Games.

I understand that this is a weekday and that this poses a religious
holiday for some, but any help possible would greatly be appreciated.
They are willing to let us do what we want and give us much word fame and
sponsorhip credit for this.

I am working on parking spaces and the possibility of having some of the
merchants be able to set up.

Thanks,
Aurelia Yverneau
Senechal, Incipiant College of Three Bridges