ES - Highland Games

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Tue May 2 16:59:52 PDT 2000

Hola!

I have compiled a list of those that have volunteered.  Many of you
responded to my "consultant.com" account, which is sometimes unreliable when
I receive messages (I don't get _all_ of my messages). So, to make sure that
I have recieved all the volutneers and what they will be doing, I have
listed them at the bottom of this message. I will be contacting the
volunteers soon to see what you are going to demo. Please, look this list
over and make sure you are on it.

If you aren't, then you won't get tickets! For those that have not
volunteered, yet. Please let me know soon! I'm in the process of contacting
the gentleman in charge of taking our ticket order. As soon as I have a
deadline I will post it.

Some of you had a few questions as to when we will be setting up and when
(and how) you will get your tickets). As soon as I hear from the coordinator
in charge of the event, I'll be sure to post it here.

We will be needing period pavilions. If you have one we can borrow, please
let me know and I'll arrange for someone (or myself to pick it up).

Again, please be patient with me. This is a new experiance for me  and am
still learning the ropes.

Ok here's the list:

Friday night:
Feargus and Arabella - 1 ticket each
Caelin on Andrede and Pyro - 1 ticket each
Ailgenan - 1 ticket
Mara of Rede - 1 ticket
Bree - 1 ticket
Siobhan and Daniel - 3 tickets

Saturday:
Crandall - 2 tickets needed
Skiann Rhu and Azalais de Bordeaux - 1 ticket each
Galen and Allesandre - 1 ticket each
Feargus and Arabella - 1 ticket each
Ceatta and HL Robin - 1 ticket each
Caelin on Andrede and Pyro - 1 ticket each
Ailgenan - 1 ticket
Mara of Rede - 1 ticket
Lady Ceinwen ferch Rhuel and Centurion Airaklee Wolf - 3 tickets
Emher ni Maille and Ld Archibald Wynterbourne - 3(or 2) tickets
Bree - 1 ticket
Siobhan and Daniel - 3 tickets

Sunday:
Crandall - 2 tickets needed
Skiann Rhu and Azalais de Bordeaux - 1 ticket each
Galen and Allesandre - 1 ticket each
Caelin on Andrede and Pyro - 1 ticket each
Feargus and Arabella - 1 ticket each
Ailgenan - 1 ticket
Ceatta and HL Robin - 1 ticket each
Caelin on Andrede and Pyro - 1 ticket each
Ailgenan - 1 ticket
Mara of Rede - 1 ticket
Lady Ceinwen ferch Rhuel and Centurion Airaklee Wolf - 3 tickets
Emher ni Maille and Ld Archibald Wynterbourne - 3(or 2) tickets
Siobhan and Daniel - 3 tickets

Whew! Did I miss anybody or anything? If so, let me know. Also, if there is
anybody on the above list that is not on the "elfsea at ansteorra.org" list.
Please forward this on to them.

Thanks for your assistance!

In Service,