ES - Item for loan after 6pm

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Thu May 4 08:11:30 PDT 2000

Dear Wilim,

In answer to your questions,
 1) You don't need to have Society memberships to attend SCA events, at
least in Ansteorra.  However, we strongly encourage to to get your
memberships in so that you may recieve the Kingdom newsletter, and help
support the population counts in our fair Barony.  The only thing that we
ask you to have is good manners and a reasonable approximation of medieval
or renaissance clothing.  If you don't have that, please contact the Lady
Kat, the hospitaller, for loaner clothing.

 2) You can pay for the feast and the event at the Gate on-site.  We will
have smiling volunteers to help you there.  Please do not send in your money
in advance.

 3) As for your back and two arms, we can always use more help, especially
at the site in setting up on Friday, then breaking down on Sunday.
Unfortunately, the Break-down crew is usually a very small group, but their
dedication is great.

There is a web-page with information, and stay tuned to this list for more
requests for help.  Check out our page at http://elfsea.org and look for the
link to SpringFaire.

Thank you for your kind offer of help.  It is truly appreciated.

Baroness Xene