ES - Business meeting

Duke, Wes WDuke at healthaxis.com
Thu May 4 13:22:13 PDT 2000

'voer'????

Fearghus

Wes Duke
Systems Analyst

wduke at HealthAxis.com
817-255-3240
pager: 1-800-PAGEMCI pin# 1687532

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	gutridge at us.ibm.com [SMTP:gutridge at us.ibm.com]
	Sent:	Thursday, May 04, 2000 3:21 PM
	To:	elfsea at ansteorra.org
	Subject:	Re: ES - Business meeting

	I think we should have cake and Ice Cream  at the B & B's house.
Maybe
	voer a paint fight  er...a...  can

	Daniel

	Sandeekg at AOL.com@ansteorra.org on 05/04/2000 02:52:32 PM

	Please respond to elfsea at ansteorra.org

	Sent by:  owner-elfsea at ansteorra.org

	To:   elfsea at ansteorra.org
	cc:
	Subject:  Re: ES - Business meeting

	    Now that everyone has been properly chastised, (Feargus for
coming up
	with suggestions that he thinks might help the situation, Caelin for
not
	having the 20/20 foresight to come up with the only solution months
ago,
	and
	for being sick and not being able to do everything everybody needs,
and
	R-Mondo for having a sense of humor that not everyone can
appreciate), lets
	get down to real business and wish Honor, Trevor, Afan, and
Armond(o) a
	great
	big Happy Birthday. Bring on the cake!!!! Bring on the Ice
Cream!!!!! Bring
	on the Party Hats and the singing. And for everyone who has ever
made a
	mistake - 20 lashes with a wet noodle. Elfsea is a place to HAVE
SOME FUN.
	Siobhan

tasks.