ES - Following the tradition

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Thu May 4 21:47:10 PDT 2000

> Wow, it seems that there really are alot of us that
> have birthdays in this lovely month!  Well, in honor
> of this, "The House of Magic Brew" will be offering a
> "complimentary" cup of coffee to all the May Babies,
> so come on by and allow us to pour you a cup!  See at
> the Spring Faire!!! Lady Neeve

Thank you very much. Although, I think you've got yourself more than what
you bargained for. There's about 5 more of us from Loch Ruadh too. There's
Laird Sean (5th), Eric (23rd), Lady Dighe (24th), Myself and Zahara (27th).
<grin> I hope you have a big coffee pot!

Ld. Conor na Mara, Esq.
Loch Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net
Brain Damage? No thanks, I already have some