ES - Highland Games

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sat May 6 23:27:06 PDT 2000

I believe that last year we decided that the only people who get free
tickets are the ones who work.  Unless the children can greet the public, or
participate in a art or Science, or demonstrate something they should pay
for tickets.

I paid for the one day my girls were in attendance.  They do some work but
not consistently.  Besides they don't really like coming anyway it's usually
too hot for them.  They may choose to stay home this year.  I won't know
till the day before anyway.. teenagers tend to change their minds.

Arabella