ES - Truck down

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Mon May 8 13:23:46 PDT 2000

Where do you live? I will be leaving around Friday night 6:00 pm from my
home in Alington. I have a small car, but if I lay the seat down in the back
I can get one more person in _or_ I can squish one person in the backseat
and pile the other side of the seat and the floorboard with stuff. :)

Let me know, if I can help!

In Service,
Maria