ES - Highland Games

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Mon May 8 18:56:55 PDT 2000

Hola!

I talked to the Games coordinator tonight. I will be calling him May 22 with
our ticket order. So, If you haven't signed up by that time, you will be
paying for your own tickets (Please! I don't want to see that happen). I
will post on the 21st an updated list of tickets needed for the Games for
your review.

I know that the 22nd is is Moot. Many of you have asked where and when will
I get my tickets? I'm hoping that I will have them by Warlord. If you will
be at Warlord and I have the tickets, I will hand them out then. Those that
won't be going to Warlord (or of they don't come in the mail in time), I
will either mail them to you or hand them out at the front gate...I haven't
decided yet. Whatever I decide and when I do get the tickets, I will post
this information for everyone to see.

Now for the good news! I was informed by the coodinator that we will be
having more room this year!! The vendors in our area will moved, hence
allowing us more room for us.

I have all of your questions and donations written down. I will be meeting
my mentor this weekend at Springfaire to discuss the answers to your
questions and what we will need for the Games.

If any of you have any additional questions, ideas or comments, please feel
free to let me know.

In Service,
Maria