ES - A short-timer's plea

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Tue May 9 13:53:12 PDT 2000

Greetings, Elfsea,

Baroness Xene here.

We only have a few more days until SpringFaire.  We have become quite
addicted to this wonderful tool called e-mail.  However, since so many of us
will be VERY busy, we might not get around to checking our e-mail.  If you
send something important to anyone, call them and let them know that you
have sent it.  Llywelyn and I may not be able to check my e-mail with
everything else going on around here - painting, showing the house, etc.  If
Llywelyn and I can't answer the phone, please leave a message and we will
get back to you when our schedule permits.

Please do not depend on e-mail when time is of the essence.  This does not
just apply to us, but to eveyone.  Pick up the phone and use it.

Another thing,

Llywelyn and I are not stepping down in morning court.  We will be doing
that in the evening court.  If anyone asks, Galen and Allesandra will be
arriving on site Saturday afternoon after flying back from her sister's
wedding in San Antonio.

Remember to go to the autocrats with problems that they should be handling.

This looks like it will be a very large event.  TRH and TRM will be
attending, and they will be having a Belted Circle.  There are lots of
wonderful things to do, to watch, to compete in, and to party for.  Please
remember to play nice with each other, deal directly and calmly with people
and problems, and have as much fun as legally possible.

God Bless You All,

Baroness Xene