ES - Let me exploit you. It'll be fun....really.

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue May 9 16:10:26 PDT 2000

Seriously, it could be lots of fun. Getting to meet new friends and faces
and take their money, er, I mean welcome them on site, as they roll through
troll. And if that exciting marketing ploy doesn't get your volunteer juices
flowing--how about all out groveling?  I don't want to sit at troll all by
myself, all day on Saturday. Boo hoo, hoo. No body loves me, everybody hates
me, I think I'll eat a worm. Help, help help. Whaaa. (How degrading, wont
someone put an end to this poor pitiful display?)

You can serve your Barony twice in one act by volunteering for Troll and
putting an end to this unseemly tantrum. Just go to:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/eventmgr/activityinfo.asp?activities_Idx=3

to sign up, or call me at: (817) 447-3636 or email me at:
dragonetti at generich.com

Phew! (By the way, for those of you who have already volunteered, you have
my sincere thanks and you'll be glad you did! :-)

-=Armand=-