ES - Spring Faire Schedule

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed May 10 16:08:27 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

We can't leave till Darcy gets off work.  So at best 10 PM.  Right now I'm
bringing 4ea 55 gal cookers, 2ea 3 burner cookers w/propane tanks and a
bunch of pots.  I'll probably throw in the foot mats to easy the burden on
the cook's feet.  Anything else?

OH  yes, I'm also bring stuff for Combat Archery Golf.  So where's the
archery range too.

:)

Gilli