ES - Spring Faire Schedule

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu May 11 11:47:49 PDT 2000

For all the folks who are asking about Archery Stuff.... Karrack, acting
Baronial Archery Marshall, is the person running the Archery stuff at
Springfaire.  He doesn't check his e-mail regularly so......

Gilli is sponsoring a golf shoot.... Sean, Loch Ruadh's Archery Marshal, is
the Marshal in charge.  Elizabeth Hawkwood, Central Regional Archery
Marshal, will be on site as well.

Rest assured there will be folks at the archery field all day.......