ES - Arthurian Commander

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Mon May 15 11:03:19 PDT 2000

Greetings, Elfsea,

Llywelyn is very excited about the possibilities of his new job for the
Barony, and I will let him tell you about them in the future.

Again, we thank you all for your help and support over the years of our
reign.  Our greatest asset in the Barony has been our good friend Mistress
Stella, who has led us, worked with us, argued with us,kept us focused, and
loved us as only she could.

Thank you, Stella.

There were so many people that we wanted to thank in court, and so many
things to do that we just didn't have time for this last weekend, but we did
have fun.  We could have done without the Storm on Friday night, though.
Our party was stormed out, and our personal list field pavilion was a junk
heap after the wind tore through.  The good thing was that no one in the
group was hurt.  It could have been disasterous, what with the baronial
pavilion going down and the poles shattering in the force of the wind.

The other good thing was that the storm brought lovely cool weather.
Saturday night was a bit too cool, as we weren't prepared for it, but it
really made the rest of the weekend beautiful.

We ended up having the food that wasn't ruined in the storm for the Luncheon
on Saturday, and then again for lunch on Sunday.  In the shade with the
clean-up crew, we shared stories of the event, and toasted each other with
non-alcoholic spumante.

Life is Good in Elfsea.

Thank you again,

Mistress Xene