ES - Springfaire

Duke, Wes WDuke at healthaxis.com
Mon May 15 13:27:54 PDT 2000

Greetings,
Well Springfaire has come and gone. I don't know where to begin in thanking
people. I will begin with Raimond, who as my Co-autocrat was there for me
and kept me going and telling me it will all work out in the end. To the
coordinators for the various functions, Timothy, Innes, Ceatta and Robin,
Phillipe, Nicollete, Armand, Virgil, Aimee, all the people that served
feast, most especially Honorable Lady Mara who was everywhere. Also I would
like to thank Lord Caelin for his support. To Mistress Stella and Bert for
bring Caelin's pavilions (which after Friday's weather we were not able to
use) and for helping with tear down thank you. A big thanks you to Their
Excellencies Llywelyn and Xene for their support and help. Most especially
to my wife Arabella and my two wonderful daughters who put up the camp and
kept me going thank you. If I have missed anyone I apologize there were so
many that stepped in and helped.

Lord Fearghus MacKenna
Co-Steward for Springfaire