ES - Highland Games

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu May 18 14:14:49 PDT 2000

> In years past, the Barony has paid for drinks, ice, and sometimes sandwich
> stuff.  I remember discussing it last year, but don't remember what was
> decided. Does anyone remember?
>  Mistress Xene

Last year we decided not to do this because tooo many people who were not
actually working and folk's children who were not actually working were
eating the food.

Besides even if it's a little expensive... the Scotch eggs are fabulous and
they have other food we can't normally get fast food.

I do think the Barony should spring for Ice for the water and gateraide.

Arabella