ES - Highland Games

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Fri May 19 07:04:10 PDT 2000

> While we are on the subject on who is bringing what. So, far I have only 3
> people volunterering to bring their pavilion(s). They are as follows:
>
> Their Excellencies Galen and Allessandre
> Lord Timothy
> Lord Daniel and Lady Siobhan
>
> I have been told that there are other pavilions in the Barony, but no one
> else has stepped up and said they were bringing theirs or if we could
borrow
> it for the weekend.

First of all remember this site is usually windy at times, with some pretty
strong gusts.

In Past years we have used those pavilions to house the A&S and allow for
Spectators to have shade while we put on our Shtick.  The Baronial Blue and
White was used in it's usual Capacity, which however might not be able to be
used.... Galen will be able to answer that one.

For the fighters to store their armor and weapons I'll either bring my green
Screen pavilion or my Yurt which is bigger.  You guys decide.

For the Yurt...we can drop the walls during the day.   The Yurt is pretty
strong during a wind .... I don't suspect we'll have straight line winds
during the day like we had last Friday... my green one can be a bit flimsy
in the wind.

Let me know - Arabella