ES - Elfsea Defender

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Sun May 21 07:29:12 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/19/00 8:39:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
mara_of_rede at yahoo.com writes:

<< To whom it may concern (That would be the
 person(s) in charge):

 I herein volunteer to coordinate Security at
 Defender, if such is desired.

 Mara (who REALLY had fun!)

Okay, Mara, you're the first to volunteer, it's all yours. I believe in
letting people do what they are best at and what they really, really, really
want to do. But make sure you get plenty of help so you can get a little rest
or we may have to mother you a little. I love your enthusiasm. Siobhan