ES - Baronial Pavilion

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Sun May 21 17:12:29 PDT 2000

Why don't we use it to get new poles, ropes, and stakes for the blue and
white. The canvas is sound, and only need a good cleaning. The blue and
white is a piece of Elfsea history in and of itself, I would hate to set
it aside just because we can. It is a quite comfortable and apropriate
size to hold court under, and is recognized as the Elfsea pavilion all
over the kingdom. Although I understand one year the Trimarin crown set
their thrones up under it at Gulf War. I certainly do not object however
to the barony raising money to buy _More_ period looking tents to dress
up our events.

My .02

At Home in Elfsea
Darius