ES - Steppes Warlord Report

Margaret Risher Ldy_Simone at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 20:59:48 PDT 2000

  Here it is, 5pm and still no further reports from Warlord? Was there nothing else noteworthy that might have transpired on Sunday?

  Here is some news. The Bardic Competion Sunday night was a wondeful thing the Quality of Bardcraft presented was phenoimnal. Bards from our dear Barony came out in force and in excelent form for competion. we had enough strong talented bards from Elfsea that  Poohbear one of the perfomers refered to the lot of us as the Elfsea Bardic Sheild Wall.  it was a wonderful competion I had a wonderful time. amd was in awe of many of the peices the other competitiors in the competion presented. The evening wound down to 3 bards being recognized for there performances before the winner was anounced. The winner of the competion was His exellency Aethelstine from the Barony of Nameron.

  From the Bards of Elfsea  Senán from Dragonsfire Tor did a wonderful job for his third public performance. HL Darious has a new kingdom Peice that brought tears of pride to my eyes. Hid Excellency Galen Pefromed with Oustanding persision and flair. Philip White Painted a wonderful Picture about Queen Mary of Scotts. Nicollete Presented herself in the stlye and flair of an elfsea Bard. Timothy of Glatsonbury reminded all of the Crown and the hartd Job they have. and Elenor reminded us of our past and frinds who've passes on. and there was I proud to be on of the bards of Elfsa who showed so much  of the richness of the bardic craft that night in the stepps who made up the Elfsea Bardic Sheild Wall..

  If I missed anyone forgive me it has been a long day

  Simone