ES - Lost at Warlord

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Tue May 30 12:38:13 PDT 2000

Mistress Xene Theriane here:

Sometime Saturday before the Great Winds, my dear husband, Don Llywleyn,
placed a small paperback book into my basket that was in the Elfsea Baronial
Pavilion.  It was wrapped in clear plastic.  I remember seeing it at some
point and removing it from my basket, thinking that it was placed there
accidentally.  But I don't remember when or where.  It could have been in
the hall, or there at the list field.

To my chagrin, this book is apparently very rare.  Master Robin found only
two copies of it available online during an extensive book search.  I don't
know the name of the book, but it is a translation of a period source on
manners of a courtier.  I feel terrible that I have lost this book that was
a great gift to my beloved.

Master Robin, please let me know the name of the book so that I can have
others look for it, as well as see if I can locate a copy from other
sources.  I apologize to both Llywelyn and Robin for misplacing it.

Yes, I know it is a small thing to have lost, but I still feel like a heel
for doing it.

If it shows up in anyone's lost and found, please let me know.

Thank you,
Xene