ES - Where did everybody go?

Misty C Hoehn mysticfalcon at juno.com
Tue May 30 18:24:30 PDT 2000

It was nice to be seen.  I loved the Bardic, each piece was very well
done, I am glad I was not in the judges shoes.  I too, especially loved
the Elfsea Bardic Shield Wall. Maybe one day I will be able to stand in
that sheild wall every once in a while, once I get over my  stage fright.
:)  Yea, I know, I have no problem being in the front lines with a
thousand or so people all in steel charging towards me, but I tremble in
front of a few intent watching eyes and listening ears awaiting the tones
of a bardic piece.....oh well,  the complexity of Honour :) ( no pun
intended).

Honour