ES - Springfaire

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon May 15 12:23:29 PDT 2000

Well, I missed the excitement of the storm on Friday night, arriving just in time for my shift at Troll on Saturday morning.  Despite the rain and wind, it seemed to me that everythig went very well.  Vivat the Stewards for an excellent event.

Vivat our new Baron and Baroness, Galen and Allesandra!

Vivat their predecessors, and the newest Court Baron and Baroness of Ansteorra, Llywelyn and Xene!

Vivat to everyone who worked so hard to make Springfaire a success - it has always been one of my favorite events of the year, and I have never yet been disappointed.  Although evening Court was necessarily long, it was well done and never lagged, and was done with ceremony and style that made me catch my breath more than once.  I was honored to stand as one of the Arthurian Company for both the outgoing and incoming Baron and Baroness of Elfsea.

Vivat Elfsea!  Vivat Ansteorra!

Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum