ES - a couple of more comments

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Mon May 15 12:21:09 PDT 2000

On the list of awards from Spring Faire, that
should be Lawrence Bladesworthy, not Lewis.

Unfortunately, in the case of our new bard, Morgiana,
I don't have the rest of her name -- yet.  I've e-mailed
her local seneschal.  I do know that she is also the
Southern Regional Bard.  And yes, she's the lady
who performed first, and did that amazing piece of
extemporaneous song.

I enjoyed the bardic thoroughly, except for the
unexpected cold.  I wanted to remark here on one
other performance, which more of you should have
heard.  Lady Cassandra Palfrey had written a piece
based on her Elfsea Stories page, telling the stories
of how several Elfsea people got their Sable Falcons.
I don't know if Jevan or Hengist or the others had
been mentioned so heroically in bardic performances
before, but they have now.  I hope you'll pester her
to do it for you next time you see her.

- Galen
Baron (!) of Elfsea