ES - Highland Games -- VERY IMPORTANT!!

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Tue May 23 17:32:07 PDT 2000

Hola!

I have just recieved some news from the Games coodinator. I have to cut our
ticket list down to 45 adults for each day. Here's the tricky part...I have
to cut out at least 9 people for Saturday and 6 people for Sunday. This does
not include the children, they will still be getting tickets.

I need to know by 5:00pm tomorrow (Wednesday) of who will be going and what
you will be doing. Due to the ticket shortage, I must ask that you volunteer
for 1/2 a day. Also, I need to know what time you will plan to work.

The fair grounds are open from 9:00am to 11:30pm.

If I don't her from you before the above stated time tomorrow, I will not be
ordering tickets for you. Also, I will be taking the first 45 adults.

I do humbly apologize if this has caused any inconvienence to you. I was
really hoping that I could get everyone in without having to pay.

In Service,
Maria