ES - Highland Games Tickets and Setup

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Thu May 25 07:18:05 PDT 2000

Hola!

I will be picking up the Highland Games Tickets tonight and I will have them
at Warlord this weekend. Come by and see me. I should be camping in the
Elfsea camp-site. If I'm not there, I will make an effort to get over there
1st thing in the morning.

For those that are on my confirmed list and are not going to Warlord or for
those who missed me this weekend. I will e-mail you and make arrangements
with you to get you those tickets before Friday (June 1).

For those that will be helping me with setup, I need everyone except Ceatta
and Polydore(or was it Padraig?...I'm afraid I don't have my list here at
work) to meet me at the stadium at noon. I think 2 large trucks and my small
car will be sufficient to carry the items we need from the Baronial shed to
the site. We have to be through by 4:30pm with setup. Ceatta and Polydore, I
need you to meet me at Mistress Stella's house at 10:30am.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

In Service,
Maria