ES - Investiture / Stepping down

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 13:37:21 PDT 2000

I realize I should have requested this earlier, while events where still
fresh in everyone's minds.  I was unable to attend all of court.  Since this
is a fairly important event in elfsea history and still recent, would
someone be so kind as to write up a description of the court so I might add
it to the stories page.

Remember details for the non SCA or Elfsea "in the know". Two years from now
I won't know who "our favorite so and so" refers to.

Also, I know this is reaching, but if someone remembers the previous 2 I
would love those histories as well.

Cassandra