ES - Octavian Results

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon May 1 13:58:30 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea!

While many of us were having fun at the Guardian of the Tor, some of
Elfsea's populace were attending Octavian in Bonwicke. Our own knight
marshal as well as Their Majesties Alaric & Kayleigh. I have just learned
that the victor in the Octavian tournament was our own Lord Virgil von
Augsburg! In addition to the Octavian tourney, the Barony of Bonwicke also
held a 2nd tournament to select their Defender. And from out of a formidable
list of competitors, Lord Virgil was again victorious and now proudly serves
as the Defender of Bonwicke for the upcoming year. A third tournament was
also held to select the Western Regional Warlord, and Lord Virgil, being
from the Central Region was not able to fight for that distinction, did
however, fight on the side of Lord Jaspar (Bonwicke's Seneschal) who now
reigns as Warlord of the Western Region. By all accounts, a fun time was had
by all and Elfsea was well represented to our neighbors in the west.
Congratulations Lord Virgil, Defender of Bonwicke!

-=Armand=-