ES - FW: Business Meeting

Sandeekg at AOL.com Sandeekg at AOL.com
Wed May 3 18:54:53 PDT 2000

dragonetti at generich.com writes:

<< How bout if we move business meeting to Stella's shed on Thursday, >>

Business meeting is at our house Thursday night as usual. We should have
thought about inconveniences last month. But we didn't. Possibilities could
include loading the truck before the meeting and heading out after the
meeting, loading it before the meeting and skipping the meeting to get the
stuff down there, or loading and taking it down after the meeting (the worst
choice in my mind). But whatever people involved decide. I, of course, will
be here hosting the Business meeting at 7:00 pm Thursday night  next week.
Siobhan