ES - Paint, anyone?

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Thu May 4 08:24:44 PDT 2000

Xene here:

Llywelyn didn't mention that we are also doing other odd jobs around the
house, including finishing the landscaping and planting that we started
before I got sick.  We are also, with the help of Baron Fritz, redoing the
upstairs bathroom, i.e., pulling the toilet, laying down new vinyl,
wallpapering that room, then re-seating the toilet.  Loads of fun!!

On my wish list are some other projects, but they will happen only if their
is a huge crew of helpers overwhelm us.

Llywelyn's parents are coming down to help us on Friday evening.  I expect
most of Friday to be spent preparing the work areas for Saturday.

Did I mention that we will be providing food and drinks all day?  I realize
this is right before Spring Faire, and I apologize for the timing.  We had
hoped to be finished with most of these projects long before now,
but....life intervened.

BTW, our house is now listed for sale, just in case you know of anyone who
is interested in it.  Our new house is going to be finished sometime in
June, so we are PANICKING!!!!

Thanks,

Xene
The lame-duck, baronial cow