ES - Following the tradition

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 4 13:50:47 PDT 2000

Congratulations! Perhaps you can follow in my footsteps; it is important
to set the right goals.  Early on, observing the fun he was having from life,
I decieded to follow my father in thei goal.

"I intent to not leave my first childhood until I can enter directly into
my second chirldhood!"

I believe I have been reasonably successfull so far. (grin!)
Polydore