ES - Highland Games

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Sun May 7 09:50:15 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/7/00 11:26:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
eleefink at consultant.com writes:

<< Nope, your lucky...I I haven't been able to get ahold of the coodinator,
yet
 (he's one tough guy to get in contact with). I'll put you down. Is the other
 ticket for your lady? I aplogize if I can't remember her name (I know her
 face though...<embarrassing grin>).  I will be needing her name for the
 list. :)

 In Service,
 Maria >>
Ops I thought that was sent to me not the list sorry you were talking to
neil. Didn't go down on the message far enought. Sorry...........