ES - Spring Faire Schedule

Sandeekg at AOL.com Sandeekg at AOL.com
Thu May 11 12:09:51 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/11/00 12:30:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
dmmerlick at earthlink.net writes:

<< Hmm what time is the frugal costuming occuring??  Are we having all the
 displays in the hall scince we have it all day??

    We would like all of the A&S competitions to be in the same area so
people aren't wandering around looking for everything and maybe missing
something they want to see. You can start putting your entries out at 10:00
am. and the judging will be after the Laurel's circle. Sometime around 3:00
pm., I hope.
Siobhan