ES - Costumers to us

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Thu May 11 16:45:16 PDT 2000

Baroness Xene here:

I wanted to publicly thank all those people who are helping Llywelyn and
myself with our clothing for this weekend.

My apprentice, Lord Philip is making Llywelyn's Navy Blue Elizabethan for
our stepping down.
My other apprentice, Lady Ceinwen is making a Norse apron and undertunic for
me (at my last minute request, BTW).

My stepping down gold Byzantine is being made by Kathy Dale, Master Richard
Fairbourne's wife.  For the life of me, I can't remember her SCA name right
now (it's Sanskrit).  I believe that the beadwork will be a combined effort
on both their parts.

Mistress Stella and Lady Arabella have been working together to produce Sir
Galen's stepping up outfit.  Wow!!

And Honorable Lady Allesandra has done a lovely job on her new outfit.  It
is quite beautiful and very fitting for the next Baroness of Elfsea.

As a side note, Kathy's mother saw the CBS documentary on the SCA and noted
that the costuming has much improved over the last few years.  It is due to
the efforts of such gentles that I have named here that we have been able to
achieve such beauty.  They are all excellent costumers.

After this weekend, these fine gentles, along with others yet to volunteer
(or to be drafted) will be working on the Coronation Garb for TRH Timo and
Allyson.  It is my hope, as the Project Manager, that we can have some fun
beading workshops sometime in June.

We cannot thank all our friends enough for all they do for us, and the
Barony.

Life is Good in Elfsea!!!
Go Byzantine!!
Keep you kids off of Artificial Colors!!

Baroness Xene, OL