ES - Highland Games

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Tue May 16 21:35:14 PDT 2000

I am planning on attending on Saturday. (I will go ahead and pay for
admission since I plan on running off frequently to see the bands and
shop!). I would be happy to teach some dancing out there. I have some music,
not a whole lot so we would be limited in which dances we could do. But I
think I have enough to work with. I will try to find out if Lord Philip is
going to be out there or if I could borrow his music collection. It would be
great if we could have a scheduled time to do it (as long as it wasn't a
conflict with a great band!)
Lady Layla