ES - Springfaire Photos

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed May 17 07:01:29 PDT 2000

These are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing them so quickly.
My own photos are still at least a day or two away (mundanity in the way)
and most of mine are from Saturday evening court and on. I love all the
great close-ups in your set! I hope to see more of your outstanding efforts
in the future.

Lord Armand
Elfsea Historian
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol, Lord Elfsea