ES - Highland Games

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu May 18 15:40:53 PDT 2000

> In years past, the Barony has paid for drinks, ice, and sometimes sandwich
> stuff.  I remember discussing it last year, but don't remember what was
> decided. Does anyone remember?

I believe we had a problem with our various kids getting into the coolers
and
taking whatever they wanted and in quantity. This bothered some of us, so
the
first rule for this year was "no kids may open the ice chests - their
parents
may get things for them". We talked about each bringing their own, but
having
ice chests available for all to use with us covering the ice. That should
work.

Caelin