ES - Glaslyn Mini-Tourney - was fighter practice

Susan Carol Tribble susant at jove.acs.unt.edu
Mon May 22 07:47:25 PDT 2000

On Mon, 22 May 2000, M. Peet wrote:

> ----------------
>
> For those of you who didn't make it to the tourney, I'd like to congratulate
> Bert who won the beautiful mace, Lord Edward Mercer who won the buckler and
> Mistress Stella who got the loom.
>
> Vivat to Glaslyn for holding a wonderful little event to make a fun day.
>
> In service,
> Ceinwen~

AND to Aidan Frazier who won the 4 yards of fabric.

And, of course, thanks to everyone who came to our tourney.

AND A HUGE, HUGE THANK YOU to both of Their Excellencies, Baron Fritz,
Baroness Catrin, Baron Galen and Baroness Allessandre, who came out,
played cards, and helped make this mini-tourney such a success!

In service to this dream we live,

Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Acting Minster of Arts and Sciences
Canton of Glaslyn