ES - Highland Games -- VERY IMPORTANT!!

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Tue May 23 19:22:22 PDT 2000

I will be at the Games on Saturday, however, I will go ahead and purchase my
own ticket at the gate since I usually spend alot of time listening to bands
and shopping. I will plan on assisting Philip with the dancing in the
morning and maybe doing some light fighting depending on when it is and how
hot it is. I will also make an effort to be at court.
I will probably try to make it out Friday evening for the concerts, but I
will not be able to get there early enough to help with setup. (I'm saving
all of my vacation time from work for Pennsic, so I can't take off for
Highland Games).
Lady Layla