ES - Highland Games -- VERY IMPORTANT!!

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Wed May 24 07:28:20 PDT 2000

Hola, mi'lord!

Muchas Gracias for the advice. I have heard many great things about Lady
Mara.  :)

I'm really trying not to stress, I just feel really bad about the ticket
situation...I just wished the Games coordinator had told me ahead of time
that there was a limit to the tickets we could get. I will be talking to him
soon about next year's tickets.

I am hoping to try to work with Lord Caelin as well this weekend. Barring
any problems.

Well need to go...

Adios!
Maria