ES - Highland Games -- VERY IMPORTANT!!

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Wed May 24 11:19:41 PDT 2000

Daniel and I will help set up Friday. We will stay for Friday night since we
will work all day Saturday and Sunday, and help take down. Daniel will fight
both days and I will work A & S, help water bear, and do what ever needs to
be done whenever it needs to be done. But if it looks like you are running
out of tickets, if you get us tickets for one day, we will pay our way in the
other day. Please provide Lady Brigid with tickets for both days, she's a
starving college student.
Thanks,
Siobhan