ES - Warlord Encampment

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Thu May 25 06:44:28 PDT 2000

Lord Timothy,

Great spot you have chosen.  We have always camped in that area, well, at
least for the last three years, and it is wonderully dry.  One word of
warning, there are only a few trees in that area and the tents will get
quite hot in the afternoon.  Also, just how close to the fence rail do you
plan on taking the encampment?

Medb Liath
House Dragonstar