ES - Highland Games

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed May 31 17:44:16 PDT 2000

Honour,

I don't think I'll be able to link up with Polydore in time to get the tickets from him, but many thanks for agreeing to pick them up.

Maria,

I cannot make it to fighter practice tonight due to needing to be at Polydore's to get the pavilion ready.  Is there any way I can meet with you tomorrow evening to pick up my tickets?  Barring that, would there be some way to get them Saturday morning?

Padraig