ES - Re: LR - Guardian of the Tor

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon May 1 11:54:45 PDT 2000

Congratulations to all who placed first in the competitions at Guardian of the Tor.  I'm sorry that I missed it all, as I had planned on participating in several of the competitions, and was looking forward to the event.  The gods of vehicles had other plans, however, and I spent Saturday under the hood of my daughter's car, replacing the thermostat and several hoses, and trying to get the cursed thing running.  It turns out that I'm going to have to have it towed to the Mazda dealer to be worked on, so I would have better spent my time at the event anyway.  Oh, well.  "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum