ES - Mundane Honours

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 11:33:04 PDT 2000

>Yall don't want to practice in the rain I'm shocked!!
>
>Lord David de la Roke
>Cadet to Don Llywelyn Grufydd, Guard of Elfsea

  While Lord David is piping up here, I would like to pass this along.
   I was looking at one of my employee handouts here at UNT and saw on the
back a familiar name under the Soaring Eagle awards.  It appears a certain
cadet jumped out of his UNT vehicle after seeing an accident and
administered CPR to a person on the scene until paramedics arrived.

   It is always good to see honour and chivalry are, as they should, extend
beyond just "playing a game".

    I would like to give Lord David a big "Vivat!" for his valor.  I
consider myself honoured to have him in our canton and kingdom.

  Just when you think you know someone...:)

Godspeed,
Cyniric