ES - Highland Games & Dance

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 14:16:54 PDT 2000

>I would like to see dancing out there, if that is possible.  <snip>
>If I have enough dancers and a teacher, we can
>have a dancing demonsration. I would like to pull in onlookers and teach
>them the different dances as well.

Um, I am thinking of doing this.  But I would like to know that there are
going to other dancers out there.  I am asking if I could have an idea of
who would like to vollunteer and dance.  Making the HG can be difficult,
with school.  (And it is the last weekend of Scarborough.)  I think that
danceing would be fun and it is something easy to get people involved in.
And I have some idea that the new Baroness would be willing to dance, and
possibly the new Baron.  Who will join in?

Your servant to command,
Philip White