ES - Attention Scribes

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 09:13:21 PDT 2000

For anyone interested in scribal arts,

Last night Mistress Stella and I attended the Steppes' C&I guild meeting and
wanted to make you aware of a class that Mistress Serena will be teaching.

Next month, June 20th, 7:30 p.m. at Mistress Aslyn's home, Mistress Serena
will be teaching a Period Pigment Paint class.  Since the content is so
extensive, she will be teaching the class in segments over the next couple
of guild meetings.  Mistress Stella and I will be attending these meetings
if you would like more information or would like to meet and all ride
together, please get in contact with either myself or Stella.

In service,
Ceinwen~