ES - Steppes Warlord Report

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun May 28 11:31:26 PDT 2000

Greetings,

Although I fought in the heavy list on Saturday, I had to leave site immediately upon be eliminated from it. I took my children with me and left Ameline there to have fun on her own. Reports from her bring the following news:

1) Duke Kein is the new Steppes Warlord, having defeated Sir Miguel in the final bout.

2) The storm hit the site hard. A tornado was reported to have touched down within 15 miles of the site. Most pavilions were brought down and three have yet to be found. Everyone, including horses and other animals, retreated to the safety of the main hall, along with other residents of the city of Canton. (Horses inside the main hall, wow, it must have been a surreal sight.) However, I've heard of no injuries due to the storm.

3) Saturday evening court heard the announcement that Centurian Theign Duncan was to join the ranks of the chivalry, and during Sunday morning court it was made so. Vivat! Sir Duncan!

I'm sure we'll hear about much more when those still on site begin to arrive back at home, but I wanted to give these few highlights for the benefit of those who are anxious to hear any news. (Ameline did get several photos and I should have them online much faster this time.

In your service,
-=Armand=-