ES - FW: Business Meeting

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu May 4 10:30:31 PDT 2000

Arabella,

The meeting will not change. The previous fiasco was *not* changed on the
day of the meeting, it was changed one week before at Moot. It was announced
there. But it was not published in the scroll because of time. At that time
I pledged that I would not move a meeting again unless we had time to
publish
the change in the Scroll or it was due to availability of the site.

It is not convenient for many of us, but I cannot change that. I apologize
for not seeing the need to move it early enough to provide the written
announcement.

Caelin